Your real first love will make you realize that your first love wasn’t really your first love.
you’re a dick, I love you, but you’re still a dick
will you still love me when i no longer ball so fuckin hard
I want to make up
for all the love you never
thought that you deserved.
Being a hopeless romantic will forever crumble up my insides and tear me apart limb from limb I hate it so much I hate loving love I hate how much it hurts and how much I want you to love me its so heartbreaking and I don’t know where I went wrong
I just want him to be happy but it still hurts that he can’t be happy with me
you look dead
25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.